Sunday, September 30, 2012

Show and Tell

It is always so wonderful to see what other people have made with my patterns.



Elizabeth from Montreal (no blog) sent me some pictures of a couple of clothespin bags that she made. Instead of quilting the bag she used outdoor fabric - such a great idea. Thanks for the pictures Elizabeth! The bags are fabulous!


Colleen (Colleen's "Quilting Journey to Oz") recently won her first blue ribbon (the category was "Machine Pieced and Quilted on a Home Machine") at a quilt show for her quilt that she made from my first quilt along. Congratulations Colleen!! You are so talented! More pictures from the quilt show can be seen here.


Another very talented quilter, Karen (Log Cabin Quilter), recently finished this little quilt from my Crow and Pomegranate appliqué  pattern. Great machine quilting Karen!

Thank-you ladies for letting me see your lovely creations!

I watermarked the centres of the pictures because people lift pictures from my blog without my permission, and I wanted to make it clear that these are not my photos.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...