Sunday, February 6, 2011

More Alternating Blocks

I finished up all the alternating blocks that I need for the Quilt Along.

All 41 blocks I need for the large quilt (plus 8 extra, because I had strip pieced the width of the fabric).

I finished piecing the Drunkards Path fruit table runner (it is 21" x 42"). I had been using the blocks as a "leaders - enders" when working on other blocks - but I finished it up because I wanted it out of the way. I plan on machine quilting it next week.

Now that the RPL table center is all finished I have switched to hand quilting.
This is the Bear Paw Quilt I plan on finishing as part of Myra's PhD Challenge. I started quilting it almost four years ago, and when I look at it now I realize that I could do much more with it if it was machine quilted!!! Plus it would have been finished by now!

Although the temperature is back down to -20°C, we did have temperatures above freezing a few days ago - now the snow looks like a skating rink. It is amazing how the snow has gone down.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...