Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Show and Tell

For this week's show and tell I decided not to show a quilt. This is a hooked rug made by my Grandmother, Gracia Bourque.

It is hooked on burlap with fabric scraps, silk stockings, wool, jute etc. I think it was made in the 1940's.
I even have hooks from my Grandmother and the advertising for the pattern.


This week has been such an unusually busy week for me away from home! Even my sister complained that I had nothing new on my blog. Hopefully next week things will be closer to normal (spring break here next week, so my youngest will be home, yeah!!).

My Pinwheels in my Garden quilt has been collecting dust next to my machine all week, waiting to be quilted!! Tomorrow!!

Have a great day and thank-you for visiting!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...