Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Show and Tell

Today's post will just be quick, as I have to get working on my Friday Night Sew-In!!


This is a quilt that took me a few years to piece. It is about 90"x90" and made up of all kinds of blocks I wanted to try. It is the second large quilt I made and the first one that I hand quilted. I finished it 5 years ago. It has been a great reference for some more recent quilts that I have made (the bear's paw that I am working on being one). This style of quilt is still one of my favorites.

The two appliqued hand prints are tracings from my two children. I usually have some reference to them in all my work. They are my greatest creations and the ones that I am the most proud of!!

Off to my machine to sew!

Have a great day!! ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...