Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sock Book Corrections

I am still working on sewing the rows of my "Spanish Steps" quilt together. I hope to finish sewing them tomorrow.

I have also finished knitting the legs of my sample socks (there would be a picture here, but my oldest child has been adding updates on my computer and it no longer recognizes my camera!). I just wanted to let people know that the "2-at-a-Time-Socks" book by Melissa Morgan-Oakes is full of mistakes. The corrections are listed here .


I have noticed that many people have wonderfully cute and cuddly "fur babies", this is our family's. A black bear hamster named Tim. Not quite the same as the wonderful cats and dogs out there. Oh well! I just couldn't post something without a picture.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...